Kolatis Enterprises, Inc.
Full Residential Property Management Service
935 Wheeler Avenue, Scranton, PA 18510|
214 First Street, Old Forge, PA 18518
570-451-3967 - Cell: 570-954-6916
Hello my name is Philip Kolatis, and I am the owner/manager of Kolatis Enterprises. Our company provides many different property management services for local and out of state landlords and home owneres. I have been a local landlord for 25 years with apartment buildings in Scranton and Old Forge, and have the experience, knowledge, and "on the job training" to meet your needs. While our goal is to take care of all of the hassles associated with rental properties, all decisions regarding the property are made by the owner.
"Phil has definitely exceeded our expectations as a property manager. He went above and beyond to make sure that all possible tenants are approriately screened. He guided us in every step of the way to make our first investment a successful one!"
Our Services Include:
- Preparing, advertising, and showing rental units
- Inspecting the propery and handling repairs
- Enforcing the property rules and regulations, and dealing with complaints from tenants
- 24 hour courteous and friendly emergency service for tenants and landlords.
- Snow removal / complete lawn care / painting (interior-exterior)
- The expertise and experience to manage your rental property, plus knowledge about current laws affecting rental housing
- The ability to remain fair, flexible and friendly with tenants
- Screening procedures to keep turn over of tenants low
- Contacts and preferential pricing with many suppliers and vendors who can quickly and efficiently get the work done.
- Fully insured and bonded
- Acting member of IREM (Institute Of Real Estate Management)
- Member of CBC INNOVIS (Credit Bureau of Columbus)
- ARM certification-November 2005 (Accredited Residential Manager)
Services and prices vary depending on property location and property size. Owners/landlords can pick one or all services to be completed for their properties.
Philip J Kolatis, Jr.
Pennsylvania Law requires owners to retain the authority to make all decisions, as such Kolatis Enterprises, Inc. cannot negotiate terms or conditions of occupancy with current or prospective tenants, nor can we base fees on whether screening process results in a new tenant or retention of existing tenant.